A Community Book Hub
HELLO FROM YOUR LOCAL BOOKSHOP!
Visit us at our new location at 23 Main Street in Madison, NJ.
We’re delighted to be your neighborhood bookstore! Short Stories offers …
- Open hours 7 days a week:
- Sun 10am – 8pm
- Mon 9:30am – 8pm
- Tues - Sat 9:30am – 9:30pm
- Unique gifts including educational games & toys, fine jewelry & accessories, Enjou Chocolate; greeting cards, original artwork, and much more! And, of course, Books, Books, Beautiful Books!
- Special Orders in just 1-2 days! Orders happily taken by phone 973-845-6086 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Gift Wrap
- Free Delivery in the Madison area
- Author Events and Signings
We’ve also got live music, pop-up shops and other special events happening year-round. Check out our events calendar and visit us on Facebook to learn more!
Our welcoming retail space on the corner of Main Street and Green Village Road is on the same stretch as the weekly Farmer’s Market, history museum, and one of the top 100 jazz clubs in the country. We’re walking distance from town, train, movies, and nearly all schools and colleges. ‘Shop local’ is strong here and we have three universities (Drew, Fairleigh Dickinson, and the College of St. Elizabeth) and, on Drew’s idyllic campus, “The Forest,” one of the most rocking regional theaters in the country, The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey.
We also have a thriving arts culture in our schools and in our town and a long history of devoted book lovers and booksellers.
Short Stories Community Book Hub * 23 Main Street Madison, NJ 07940 * 973-845-6086